The LEGO Batman Movie Empty The LEGO Batman Movie

Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:57 pm
Jemaine apparently is voicing
Spoiler:
in The LEGO Batman Movie!! :;
D:

http://collider.com/lego-batman-movie-voices/

http://screencrush.com/lego-batman-voice-cast-full/

We have a lot to look forward to this year!
Ami
Ami
Administrator

The LEGO Batman Movie Empty Re: The LEGO Batman Movie

Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:18 pm
Exciting! :#excited#:

I'm so thankful Jemaine likes working. :#haha#:
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:56 pm
[url=https:
//twitter.
com/hbonow/status/830197671839150080:2w0pma33][size=150:2w0pma33]Did you know LEGO Batman loves FOTC? [/url:2w0pma33]

:;
D:
Niamara
Niamara
Lost but happy at sea

Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:13 pm
Oh wow, that's hilarious XD I'm going to see it this weekend btw. I'll let everyone know how it is Smile
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:35 am
Niamara wrote:Oh wow, that's hilarious XD I'm going to see it this weekend btw. I'll let everyone know how it is Smile

Oh yes let us know! I didn't have plans on seeing it but it's getting great reviews and now that Jem is tied to it... :#excited2#:
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:51 pm
onlyalways wrote:
Niamara wrote:Oh wow, that's hilarious XD I'm going to see it this weekend btw. I'll let everyone know how it is Smile

Oh yes let us know! I didn't have plans on seeing it but it's getting great reviews and now that Jem is tied to it... :#excited2#:
I might go see it... I really enjoyed the first one, more than I thought I would and yeah, now that Jem is tied to it, ha. Definitely let us know how you like it. :;
D:
Niamara
Niamara
Lost but happy at sea

Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:34 pm
So I saw the movie tonight. Firstly, it was hilarious. I really, really enjoyed it, even aside from J's part. As far as Jemaine's role, he's not in it a huge amount but he's pretty important, and he's very funny (as usual). I really enjoyed the first Lego movie, but I honestly thought this one was better. I went in thinking "
dammit, I'm going to leave this theater today and be attracted to a giant flaming lighthouse, aren't I?"
(if you don't know that's basically what the Eye of Sauron is aesthetically, lol). It also almost made me cry a few times, it was lovely. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone so that's all I'll say for now.

So to summarize, the movie was hilarious and touching, J was great, go see it. :;
D:
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:06 am
That's great to hear!! I think I'm seeing it tonight so we might engage in some spoilery conversation in here.

Niamara wrote:I went in thinking "
dammit, I'm going to leave this theater today and be attracted to a giant flaming lighthouse, aren't I?"

Omg I'm dying. I was not expecting so many people to have the hots for a crab after seeing Moana, but look where we are now. Leave it to Jemaine to make it happen. :8-):
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum