shianne517
nikki78
gezyka
hellomyfriend
chloe
Ami
17 posters
Go down

Playboy Magazine Interview and Photoshoot - February 2009 - Page 3 Empty Upcoming Interview in Playboy Magazine

Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:36 pm
...Jemaine referenced Rocky Horror in this article. I love him more with each interview.

My mind is going haywire with Jemaine-and-Bret-at-RHPS scenarios.
gezyka
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute

Playboy Magazine Interview and Photoshoot - February 2009 - Page 3 Empty Upcoming Interview in Playboy Magazine

Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:05 pm

tickertapequeen wrote:...Jemaine referenced Rocky Horror in this article. I love him more with each interview.

My mind is going haywire with Jemaine-and-Bret-at-RHPS scenarios.
I think I've seen a photoshop job re: Jemaine and RHPS.... Can't remember where, though. [image]
earthintruder
Smokin' with an eye that's broken

Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:51 pm

val2150 wrote:Also, while the VAST majority of fans are awesome and respectful, I've seen vids of some pretty obnoxious fans online - anyone remember the girl that practically molested poor Jemaine?

What? When did that happen?
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret

Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:54 pm

earthintruder wrote:
val2150 wrote:Also, while the VAST majority of fans are awesome and respectful, I've seen vids of some pretty obnoxious fans online - anyone remember the girl that practically molested poor Jemaine?

What? When did that happen?

SF. I was there. It was amusing for a second but rapidly became cringe-worthy.
mistysquarepants
Smokin' with an eye that's broken

Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:48 pm
i remember that.. truly disturbing for everyone especially poor jemaine Sad

I can pretty much say that I will be in awe to even think about singing lol so they dont have to worry about me being louder than them.. Ill just be the girl in the 11th row with a big goofy smile on my face the whole time lol

Last edited by 4 on Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
nikki78
Ah, Gerard Depardieu

Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:27 pm
giggletycoon wrote:Playboy Magazine Interview and Photoshoot - February 2009 - Page 3 LeTkR4Cl

So is this photo actually from Playboy? I didn't see it in any of the scans from the magazine.   ???
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret

Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:32 pm
nikki78 wrote:
giggletycoon wrote:Playboy Magazine Interview and Photoshoot - February 2009 - Page 3 LeTkR4Cl
So is this photo actually from Playboy? I didn't see it in any of the scans from the magazine.   ???

It's from my fantasies. In love In love In love
blondesnotbombs
Your leaves are making me horny

Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:26 pm
nikki78 wrote:

It's from the same shoot but it didn't make it into the magazine. Sad
nikki78
Ah, Gerard Depardieu

Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:40 pm
blondesnotbombs wrote:
It's from the same shoot but it didn't make it into the magazine.   Sad

That's just wrong. Wrong!   Crying
blondesnotbombs
Your leaves are making me horny

Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:51 pm
Yeah, I always end up loving the pictures that didn't make it into the magazine and feeling indifferent to the ones that did.

I do love their band dork picture though.
Sponsored content

Playboy Magazine Interview and Photoshoot - February 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: Playboy Magazine Interview and Photoshoot - February 2009

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum