Go down
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Q Magazine Interview - August 2008 - Page 2 Empty Q Magazine

Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:14 pm
I immediately assumed he meant the puppets had never had a night out... but then maybe I am also naive.

Last edited by Ami on Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
paranoidandroid
Beneath a willow tree

Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:12 am
One more correction: The hand puppets do not have legs.
Wow, this guy kinda messed up haahahah!
princessofparties
Considering second-hand underpants

Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:17 am

paranoidandroid wrote:One more correction: The hand puppets do not have legs.
Wow, this guy kinda messed up haahahah!

SERIOUSLY. that's how i interpreted this article, his sarcasm...didn't quite work. the most important thing is that we love you roxy! :-*
caiknbake
caiknbake
PANTIES ON

Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:41 am
did anyone else catch the caption on the pic of bret? "mckenzie in bowie, the 6th episode of FOTC. still not as bad as the man himself's acting." WTF??!!!!? this dude is a sac du douche Angry
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret

Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:17 am
caiknbake wrote:did anyone else catch the caption on the pic of bret? "mckenzie in bowie, the 6th episode of FOTC. still not as bad as the man himself's acting." WTF??!!!!? this dude is a sac du douche Angry

It's obvious Bret's not the best actor on the show, but they all have their strengths.  Bret's a better musician than Jem, but Jem's a better actor than Bret.  Jem's better with voices than Bret, but Bret's a better dancer than Jem.  Rhys's timing is better than Jem's *and* Bret's, but all of them are great at improv.

To be fair to the reporter, he probably didn't write any of the photo captions.  But the person who did is definitely a douchebag.   :Smile

WAIT A SECOND: Is the caption dude actually dissing David Bowie?!  If so, I'm crowning him King Douchebag.   Angry Angry

Last edited by 57 on Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:28 pm
OMG thats me and my friend wearing the matching shirts ready to pounce on jemaine! haha!!
SheWolf
Bowie's in space

Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:38 am
That article is useless. It tells fans nothing that we didn't already know and it isn't even a well written or entertaining read. I don't like the way he makes it sound like FOTC are a teeny bopper band.

Call me naive but I didn't realize that writer's just make stuff up. Since we know he made stuff up about Roxy I'm inclined to disbelieve that Jem was surrounded by girls on the dancefloor at the end of the article. He could have fabricated anything in there just to spice up the article.

There was a New York Times review of one of the FOTC shows that contained fabricated stuff about the fans as well and I know this because one of the fans mentioned that she didn't say the things she was quoted as saying which was good because the stuff she was quoted as saying was stupid. But if it were me I'd be pissed and I'd definitely drop the publication a line to point out their stupidity.

Last edited by 103 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Sponsored content

Q Magazine Interview - August 2008 - Page 2 Empty Re: Q Magazine Interview - August 2008

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum