hellomyfriend
40 posters
Go down
introinter2003
Considering second-hand underpants

Dear Jemaine, - Page 12 Empty Re: Dear Jemaine,

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:54 am
Amily wrote:Dear Jemaine,

The quiet here makes me sad and I remember when it was so busy it would be hard to keep up. Now, it's kinda like it was when it first started. Just me and my sister... talking to ourselves. :#lol#: Except now it's me, Sylwia and Coco talking to ourselves mostly (well and to each other but you know what I mean). Razz Which is okay... I just miss the good old days. :#sadlove#:

Anyway, I still love you in case you were wondering. Smile

:#heart#: Ami

Dear Jemaine

I´m so sorry that I came late to your party, but my invitation arrived a few years late, so I couldn´t know that the party was going on. Don´t worry, I know is not your fault, it´s all my fault, I miss your invitation because I was messing around with Dexter, Dale Cooper (X3), Don Drapper, and that Justin priest from Carnivale, all of them were nice guys, but now I can see that you were the one that really knew how to rock the party. So, thank u for the invitation, if u don´t mind i´ll be ´round here for a while, as I can see that some of your guests are still rocking the party, i´ll join them. Please, come and pay a visit if u can.

Love U,
Mon
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:14 am
introinter2003 wrote:Dear Jemaine

I´m so sorry that I came late to your party, but my invitation arrived a few years late, so I couldn´t know that the party was going on. Don´t worry, I know is not your fault, it´s all my fault, I miss your invitation because I was messing around with Dexter, Dale Cooper (X3), Don Drapper, and that Justin priest from Carnivale, all of them were nice guys, but now I can see that you were the one that really knew how to rock the party. So, thank u for the invitation, if u don´t mind i´ll be ´round here for a while, as I can see that some of your guests are still rocking the party, i´ll join them. Please, come and pay a visit if u can.

Love U,
Mon

:;
D: :#love3#: :#love3#: :#love3#:

"
Years after my birthday is not my birthday!"
Razz

I made it to the party but I can't say I was on time. I missed the early invitation thanks to school and Sam and Dean Winchester. :#haha#:

FYI, we happen to have a little [url=Mad Men thread][/url] and [url=Dexter thread][/url]. :;
D:

Oh yea,

And Jemaine,

:#iheartu#:

:#heart#: Coco
emira
emira

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:53 am
Dear Jemaine,

[align=center:2lchcpfa]

:;
D: [/align:2lchcpfa]

:#heart#: S.
chrissycubana
Caribbean Lady

Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:20 am
Dear Jemaine,

*cough*

Dear Jemaine, - Page 12 Fashion-fail-quality-rappers-man.jpg

What.

Besos,
Chrissy

image courtesy of [url=failblog][/url]
chrissycubana
Caribbean Lady

Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:42 am
Dear Jemaine,

Vampire. Musical.

Besos,
Chrissy
introinter2003
Considering second-hand underpants

Thu May 24, 2012 10:10 am
Dear Jemaine,
I wish I could visit all your threads more often, but i´m crazily busy doing lots of boring things, like trying to overcome the economic crisis, to conserve my job while everybody is losing it, to assist to demostrations against the greed that is destroying our society, and so... I wish we could go and throw a party, Dave could organize it, he´s a legend at throwing parties isn´t he? Maybe you could make some dance moves for us, and, who knows, maybe all we could end on the couch enjoying a very nice situation. Well, in the meantime, I must tell you how good you look in this brown suit of yours, although you keep choosing the wrong size (but hey i´m fine with it :;
): ). And your tie, well, it´s just perfect...elephants!!!

Please, could you let be seen more often?? Your pretty smiling face is like sunshine trough the clouds, as everybody here can note.
And all this teasing about a FOTC movie?? Please let it be true!!! The sooner the better!! C´mon, we all are waiting anxiously!!! That would be happiness!!!

Well, I go back to my off-line life. I´m giving you an imaginary hug, a very big and strong one, and don´t worry, I swear you that this time is a very warm but chaste one :;
D:

:#heart#: :#heart#: :#heart#: :#heart#:
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum