mcdoofus
chrissycubana
Katie
43 posters
Go down
Jimny_Firestorm2
Jimny_Firestorm2
Considering second-hand underpants

You look like an ogre that works in the library #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: You look like an ogre that works in the library #4

Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:11 pm
Ami wrote:
Jimny_Firestorm2 wrote:Is that the same place that Bret sometimes goes to or am I getting mixed up with somewhere else?
(I'd check myself, but Instagram has just been a blank page with the Instagram logo in the centre and the words from facebook at the bottom, for the past couple of days now for me...)

Yep, same place. Thumbs up

I can't help but hope that whatever they were both doing there is related Pray but it's a recording studio in Wellington and Bret was working there several months ago. Who knows though! Shrug I'm excited to find out what will come of both of their times there regardless if they're collaborating or not.  Excited

I'd love for them to be working on the same thing, but I'd be very surprised if they were. Whatever it is that they're doing though, I agree that it's very exciting Smile .
Ami
Ami
Administrator

You look like an ogre that works in the library #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: You look like an ogre that works in the library #4

Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:12 am
You look like an ogre that works in the library #4 - Page 32 RnIhm57
panosmouzourakis You know that feeling when you get to meet one of your heroes and they are as awesome as you expected?

Love 3 Love 3 Love 3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum