mcdoofus
chrissycubana
Katie
43 posters
Go down
FunOnTheCouch
FunOnTheCouch
Considering second-hand underpants

You look like an ogre that works in the library #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: You look like an ogre that works in the library

Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:35 pm
Amily wrote:
God I love this bit from this interview. I find it so endearing and adorably cute that he was so self conscious. I have to wonder how he feels about his giant lips now? :#lol#:

OMG totally! With a little know-how, those lips would be a major asset! :#haha#:

Amily wrote:As for what he means by his shoe size, I think what he's saying is that he was old enough when he had his first kiss to have been wearing the same shoe size then as he wears now... does that answer your question? I'm not sure but hopefully!

Ah, of course! DUH! :#doh#: I'm not sure why I didn't figure that one out...my mind must have been distracted... :;
D: :#loveeyes#:
Ami
Ami
Administrator

You look like an ogre that works in the library #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: You look like an ogre that works in the library

Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:49 pm
onlyalways wrote:I had a heart attack when I saw that picture. :#heart#:
YES I love seeing them all together but especially seeing Jem and Taika together again. It's been AWHILE. :#love3#:
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:02 pm
FunOnTheCouch wrote:
Amily wrote:
God I love this bit from this interview. I find it so endearing and adorably cute that he was so self conscious. I have to wonder how he feels about his giant lips now? :#lol#:

OMG totally! With a little know-how, those lips would be a major asset! :#haha#:

He's a talented guy, I'm sure it didn't take him long to figure it out.

It does makes me curious though what his actual age was when he had his first kiss, cause by the sounds of it it was after puberty. Like, late teens? Early twenties? The older I imagine the more my heart melts?? :#lol#: :#love3#:
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:05 pm
onlyalways wrote:It does makes me curious though what his actual age was when he had his first kiss, cause by the sounds of it it was after puberty. Like, late teens? Early twenties? The older I imagine the more my heart melts?? :#lol#: :#love3#:

I just thought "
MID THIRTIES??? AFTER GETTING MARRIED????"
and made myself laugh out loud.
chrissycubana
Caribbean Lady

Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:27 pm
Amily wrote:[align=center:xocrjkiu]Jemaine attends the Women'
s March in Eureka, California on January 21, 2017

You look like an ogre that works in the library #4 - Page 30 6Q1eQvJ.jpg
[url=source][/url]

You look like an ogre that works in the library #4 - Page 30 VaaRwgG.jpg
[url=source][/url][/align:xocrjkiu]

I haven't been back in here for some time... these photos really lift my spirits. :#love3#: :#love3#: :#love3#: :#love3#: :#love3#:
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:46 am
chrissycubana wrote:I haven't been back in here for some time... these photos really lift my spirits. :#love3#: :#love3#: :#love3#: :#love3#: :#love3#:
Chrissy. :#hug#: I think this place has missed you and your commentary. I know I have. :;
D:
Zara
Zara

Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:59 am
Found these pictures in big size (open in new tab/save) :#evilgrin#:

You look like an ogre that works in the library #4 - Page 30 Jemaine-Clement-top.jpeg

You look like an ogre that works in the library #4 - Page 30 Jemaine-Clement-resized.jpg
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:46 pm
This could also go in "
Reasons to love Jemaine..."
because I love him for how he always makes a point to respond to the kids. :#love3#:

You look like an ogre that works in the library #4 - Page 30 M2iYiBt.png

And J's response....

You look like an ogre that works in the library #4 - Page 30 3jm8Jxa.jpg

:#fit#: :#loveeyes#: :#fit#:
Niamara
Niamara
Lost but happy at sea

Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:24 pm
This man is going to kill me. I feel like all I do is fawn over how perfect he is, and every new picture makes me squeal, lol. I've had the worst dang day today and he just fixed it.
:#love3#: :#heart#: :#love3#:
FunOnTheCouch
FunOnTheCouch

Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:36 am
Niamara wrote:This man is going to kill me. I feel like all I do is fawn over how perfect he is, and every new picture makes me squeal, lol. I've had the worst dang day today and he just fixed it.
:#love3#: :#heart#: :#love3#:

IKR, he sure has a positive effect, doesn't he?
He makes me all tingly and frustrated! LOL! :#cheer#:
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:26 am
Amily wrote:You look like an ogre that works in the library #4 - Page 30 3jm8Jxa.jpg

:#fit#: :#loveeyes#: :#fit#:

It's been DAYS and I still haven't fully processed this selfie. :#thud#:
Zara
Zara

Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:33 pm
In an interview from 2015 about The BFG, he's still conscious about his lips!
That must have been nice to not even have to audition for the role.
Yeah, well I had the book at home, so I had a look at the book’s description of the character and they had described him as having thick rubbery lips, and I thought, ‘Oh that’s why,’ [Laughs]. But then it ended up being motion capture anyway, so my lips weren’t actually a factor after all.

[url=Source][/url]
FunOnTheCouch
FunOnTheCouch

Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:32 pm
Zara wrote:In an interview from 2015 about The BFG, he's still conscious about his lips!
That must have been nice to not even have to audition for the role.
Yeah, well I had the book at home, so I had a look at the book’s description of the character and they had described him as having thick rubbery lips, and I thought, ‘Oh that’s why,’ [Laughs]. But then it ended up being motion capture anyway, so my lips weren’t actually a factor after all.

[url=Source][/url]

Awwwwwww...
He DOES NOT need to worry about his lips. They are marvelous.
What I wouldn't do to interact with his lips in some fashion....

:#haha#:
FunOnTheCouch
FunOnTheCouch

Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:38 am
OK all, I did it! I read through this whole thread! Lots and lots of great discussions and pictures.
I saved off a couple of noteworthy photos so I can bring them up to the present...
First off, there's this one :#cheer#: You'll all be surprised to know that my favorite part about this picture is his hair. :;
D: I am partial to guys with longer hair. :#drool#:
Niamara
Niamara
Lost but happy at sea

Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:56 am
FunOnTheCouch wrote:OK all, I did it! I read through this whole thread! Lots and lots of great discussions and pictures.
I did the same thing about a month ago. It took a while but it was worth it, right? :;
): Made me wish I'd been here to participate back then.

FunOnTheCouch wrote:First off, there's this one :#cheer#: You'll all be surprised to know that my favorite part about this picture is his hair. :;
D: I am partial to guys with longer hair. :#drool#:
I like guys with longer hair too, but I wasn't entirely sold on J's mullet :#lol#: (I'd point out my favorite thing about this photo but I feel like you can probably guess what it is...)
When he was younger I liked his hair a little shaggy, but now I prefer when he keeps it short. Though Legion is changing my mind a little :#love3#:

I'm excited for you to bring some old pictures up to the present. It's important... :#thumbsup#:
FunOnTheCouch
FunOnTheCouch

Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:23 pm
Niamara wrote:I did the same thing about a month ago. It took a while but it was worth it, right? :;
): Made me wish I'd been here to participate back then.
Yes, me too! :#fit#:

Niamara wrote:I like guys with longer hair too, but I wasn't entirely sold on J's mullet :#lol#: (I'd point out my favorite thing about this photo but I feel like you can probably guess what it is...)
I mean, THAT body part goes without saying... :#lol#:
Tho for me....Shoulders. And arms. :#drool#: Oh, and chest, too. :#haha#:

Niamara wrote:When he was younger I liked his hair a little shaggy, but now I prefer when he keeps it short. Though Legion is changing my mind a little :#love3#:
Long and shaggy, baby!

Niamara wrote:I'm excited for you to bring some old pictures up to the present. It's important... :#thumbsup#:
New pic coming soon!
Zara
Zara

Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:17 pm
[size=150:1r5fb7qd][url=Video of the WWDITS vampires dancing on wires][/url]

:#thud#: :#thud#: :#thud#:
FunOnTheCouch
FunOnTheCouch

Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:55 pm
This thread needs some Jemaine action! :#drool#:
I'm attaching them right from my computer, rather than linking from another site. So, they don't look as good. I'll need to set a spot up for myself. What do you guys use?
Niamara
Niamara
Lost but happy at sea

Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:35 am
Oooh, these are nice :#drool#:
I use Photobucket. It's pretty decent. I also use Imgur on occasion.
Zabel
Zabel
I'm not crying

You look like an ogre that works in the library #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: No, Jemaine doesn't go online

Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:22 pm
Each decade his look changes so much. These look like three different men almost

You look like an ogre that works in the library #4 - Page 30 Tp5VTnP.jpg
Zara
Zara

Sun May 14, 2017 5:11 am
Oh Jemaine's face, it's been too long!

[url=John B][/url] Met Jemaine Clement at the airport
You look like an ogre that works in the library #4 - Page 30 WA3sK5G.jpg

I want to see that shirt/jacket in the last picture
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Mon May 15, 2017 1:15 pm
I'd like to see what exactly he's wearing there too! :#lol#:

Here's the full picture, still not good enough though! :#shakefist#:

You look like an ogre that works in the library #4 - Page 30 NGEErNW.jpg
FunOnTheCouch
FunOnTheCouch

Sun May 21, 2017 9:26 pm
Amily wrote:I'd like to see what exactly he's wearing there too! :#lol#:

Here's the full picture, still not good enough though! :#shakefist#:

You look like an ogre that works in the library #4 - Page 30 NGEErNW.jpg

Ho Lee Phuck he looks good here. :#thud#:
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:14 pm
A couple pictures of Jemaine taken at the end of May. :#loveeyes#:

You look like an ogre that works in the library #4 - Page 30 1e4pIbc.jpg

You look like an ogre that works in the library #4 - Page 30 ImGTH8f.jpg

credit to [url=@gigglebliss][/url]
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:16 pm
From the [url=Spookers][/url] facebook page

Huia from Spookers made a new friend at the New Zealand International Film Festival.

You look like an ogre that works in the library #4 - Page 30 O3l0R4H.jpg
Sponsored content

You look like an ogre that works in the library #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: You look like an ogre that works in the library #4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum