Go down
felty
I'm making a lasagne... for one

Jemaine on You Made It Weird podcast. Empty Jemaine on You Made It Weird podcast.

Tue May 03, 2016 6:05 am
I had a gander but I couldn't find tell if this had already been posted.

https://soundcloud.com/youmadeitweird/jemaine-clement

Jemaine is incandescent.

Oh, if you're of delicate constitution you may wish to have a fainting couch handy as the language in parts is a tad salty.
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Jemaine on You Made It Weird podcast. Empty Re: Jemaine on You Made It Weird podcast.

Tue May 03, 2016 10:31 am
FELTY! :#excited#:

Fancy seeing you here! :;
D:

Thanks for posting this! I'm just at work now but I'm looking forward to listening to this later. We're a little behind the times on the news here these days. :8-): :#rasp#:
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Jemaine on You Made It Weird podcast. Empty Re: Jemaine on You Made It Weird podcast.

Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:34 pm
Amily wrote:We're a little behind the times on the news here these days. :8-): :#rasp#:

:#lol#: It definitely gets less easy to stay up on things as I get older. Fandom and a mortgage don't mix very well. XD

But I listened to an hour of the 90ish minute podcast and so far it has been delightful. I definitely see what you mean by the "
salty"
language. :#haha#: Although I'm not offended by it, I remember Jem saying at the time his favorite curse word was "
cuntflaps"
on the red carpet forever ago.

It was nice hearing him open up about his family and the birth of his son. (Some of it made me go Surprised , I couldn't have done that!) And Pete did a good job bringing up some of his older work like E vs S which was refreshing.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum