Go down
Ami
Ami
Administrator

The Mysterious Secrets of Uncle Bertie's Botanarium - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysterious Secrets of Uncle Bertie's Botanarium

Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:57 pm
From Facebook:

The Mysterious Secrets of Uncle Bertie's Botanarium - Page 2 FwjytM2.gif

The Mysterious Secrets of Uncle Bertie's Botanarium - Page 2 IjszUBF.jpg

:#loveeyes#: :#ded#: :#loveeyes#:
Niamara
Niamara
Lost but happy at sea

The Mysterious Secrets of Uncle Bertie's Botanarium - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysterious Secrets of Uncle Bertie's Botanarium

Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:12 pm
Nope, I'm done. Everything this man does blows me away/makes me weak. That picture hurts me. I'm sad I jumped on this train so late, but I don't know how I could handle years of constant overwhelming amazement. I'm glad I found you guys ^_^
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:29 am
Niamara wrote:Nope, I'm done. Everything this man does blows me away/makes me weak. That picture hurts me. I'm sad I jumped on this train so late, but I don't know how I could handle years of constant overwhelming amazement. I'm glad I found you guys ^_^
Well, I can only speak for myself when I say that I'm amazed I've handled it for all these years too. That is if you can call it being handled, I am still single after all. :#haha#:

And I'm glad you found us too! Love having a new face around here, espcially now that it's so quiet these days. It's always nice when it's someone who understands what this man has done to us and continues to do to us. :8-): :#lol#:
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:50 pm
Amily wrote:
Niamara wrote:Nope, I'm done. Everything this man does blows me away/makes me weak. That picture hurts me. I'm sad I jumped on this train so late, but I don't know how I could handle years of constant overwhelming amazement. I'm glad I found you guys ^_^
Well, I can only speak for myself when I say that I'm amazed I've handled it for all these years too. That is if you can call it being handled, I am still single after all. :#haha#:

And I'm glad you found us too! Love having a new face around here, espcially now that it's so quiet these days. It's always nice when it's someone who understands what this man has done to us and continues to do to us. :8-): :#lol#:

Ami I couldn't have said it better. I'm glad you found us, Niamara!
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:51 pm
The Mysterious Secrets of Uncle Bertie's Botanarium - Page 2 Bccd4zY.jpg
Niamara
Niamara
Lost but happy at sea

Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:34 am
It took me about halfway through the first season to recognize Nigel Collins as part of the cast. That's Nigel as in NZ Symphony Orchestra Nigel, right? Because that's amazing.

Last edited by 1003 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Niamara
Niamara
Lost but happy at sea

Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:35 am
Amily wrote:The Mysterious Secrets of Uncle Bertie's Botanarium - Page 2 Bccd4zY.jpg
Unf, this photoshoot is so good. I just finished the new episode. My coworkers probably think something is wrong with me since I burst into laughter every few minutes for no apparent reason. It was really good! It's exciting to have a weekly dose of new Jemaine to look forward to. :#love3#:
Niamara
Niamara
Lost but happy at sea

Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:20 pm
Niamara wrote:It took me about halfway through the first season to recognize Nigel Collins as part of the cast. That's Nigel as in NZ Symphony Orchestra Nigel, right? Because that's amazing.
Just kidding. If I could READ the previous posts in this thread instead of just posting as soon as a thought pops into my head, I would have gotten the answer to my question, haha. Sorry :p
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:36 pm
Niamara wrote:
Niamara wrote:It took me about halfway through the first season to recognize Nigel Collins as part of the cast. That's Nigel as in NZ Symphony Orchestra Nigel, right? Because that's amazing.
Just kidding. If I could READ the previous posts in this thread instead of just posting as soon as a thought pops into my head, I would have gotten the answer to my question, haha. Sorry :p
Seriously, no need to apologize. I think we've all done that at least once or twice on this board. There is a lot to go through so it's easy to miss stuff. Plus, we fully support and encourage, spur of the moment, fangirl frenzied posting. :#haha#:

And I looooooove that Nigel is involved in this. :#nigel#: :#blowkiss#:

I STILL haven't even finished th first season, I don't know what's wrong with me. :8-): I have the next few days off work though, so I'm going to try and catch up as I'm already feeling like I'm missing out since the new season started today.
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:20 pm
Forgot to put this here... :#inlove#:

The Mysterious Secrets of Uncle Bertie's Botanarium - Page 2 IT1VZDQ.jpg
Niamara
Niamara
Lost but happy at sea

Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:19 pm
I found this video from Uncle Bertie's YouTube page from last April. The sound design in this show is just phenomenal.

Last edited by 1003 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:19 am
Niamara wrote:I found this video from Uncle Bertie's YouTube page from last April. The sound design in this show is just phenomenal.
https://youtu.be/if_P2WrvHYc

You weren't kidding. :#thud#:

I wasn't expecting to see Jemaine in there. :#love3#:
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:15 pm
Another pic that Ami found.

The Mysterious Secrets of Uncle Bertie's Botanarium - Page 2 CwA46t8.jpg

We were spoiled before with all the full body pics. :#haha#: :#shakefist#:
Niamara
Niamara
Lost but happy at sea

Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:30 pm
The new episode came out today, and it was very good (and weird, as usual)! Also very sexual, as implied by the title :#lol#:

The Mysterious Secrets of Uncle Bertie's Botanarium - Page 2 C4tyoCyWEAEN-mG.jpg:large

P.S. I'm digging these illustrations they've done for the last few episodes. It's a nice touch.
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:09 pm
Niamara wrote:The new episode came out today, and it was very good (and weird, as usual)! Also very sexual, as implied by the title :#lol#:

Ok, I'm a bad fan and still need to listen to the rest of season one. I tend to listen to podcasts on my speaker system while I'm doing stuff around the house, but this podcast for me NEEDS to be listened to with headphones to get the full spectrum of the production. Also Jemaine's voice is incredibly hot in it. :#haha#: I need to set time aside and binge on the rest so I can listen to this sexy episode.
Niamara
Niamara
Lost but happy at sea

Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:33 pm
It makes me feel weird though, because I'm thinking, "
man, his voice is so sexy...but it's because he's turned on by a plant. What does that say about me?"
Lol, but it is genuinely hilarious, and Nigel is just fantastic. You will love it. I would let you use my howl account if I could :;
D:
Niamara
Niamara
Lost but happy at sea

Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:23 am
I'm a day late on this but here's the art for episode 16, The Transit of Sausage. Somehow this episode was slightly more sexual than the last, lol

[url=http:
//s1076.
photobucket.
com/user/NIAMARA27/media/FB_IMG_1487855626755_zpsknrbesil.
jpg.
html:2qg3syul]The Mysterious Secrets of Uncle Bertie's Botanarium - Page 2 FB_IMG_1487855626755_zpsknrbesil.jpg[/url:2qg3syul]

From @howlfm https://twitter.com/howlfm?s=09
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:31 am
Thanks for posting the artwork Jess! I wish we would have been posting it from the beginning. We suck. :#haha#:
Niamara
Niamara
Lost but happy at sea

Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:50 am
It's my pleasure! You can count on me :;
D:
While I'm here, here's episode 13 "
Rat in the Ranks"

The Mysterious Secrets of Uncle Bertie's Botanarium - Page 2 C3maHv9XUAEHnri.jpg

and episode 14 "
The Sacred Coconut"
that I hadn't posted yet.

The Mysterious Secrets of Uncle Bertie's Botanarium - Page 2 16649058_1463960876947664_459626667883221355_n.jpg?oh=1b381af5e9065ff448564063678eb2ad&oe=593B00D2
Niamara
Niamara
Lost but happy at sea

Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:12 pm
Episode 17: Rise of the Pig

The Mysterious Secrets of Uncle Bertie's Botanarium - Page 2 C52tfJrXMAADqP2.jpg

From [url:k9wir8te]https:
//twitter.
com/howlfm[/url:k9wir8te]
Niamara
Niamara
Lost but happy at sea

Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:16 am
[size=150:v31oxo9u]Episode 18: The Jelly Paradox

The Mysterious Secrets of Uncle Bertie's Botanarium - Page 2 C6aWN-JWAAAA84z.jpg

From [url:v31oxo9u]https:
//twitter.
com/howlfm[/url:v31oxo9u]
Zara
Zara

Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:39 pm
Just wanted to check, these episodes are 25-30 minutes long, right?
Niamara
Niamara
Lost but happy at sea

Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:50 pm
Zara wrote:Just wanted to check, these episodes are 25-30 minutes long, right?
Usually 20-30 minutes long, new episode every Wednesday morning. I listen on [url:1shz3xri]http:
//www.
howl.
fm[/url:1shz3xri] but you can also listen on [url:1shz3xri]http:
//www.
stitcher.
com[/url:1shz3xri] (both of these are $5 per month for premium, which you need to listen to the currently airing season), and the 1st season is available for free on iTunes, I believe.
Zara
Zara

Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:13 pm
Thanks Jess! I just downloaded the first season, I wanted to make sure they weren't previews I had got. I think I'll have to wait for the whole season to air before I subscribe to make sure I get to hear all the season 2 episodes.
Niamara
Niamara
Lost but happy at sea

Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:54 pm
[size=150:27t736ff]Episode 19: The Slanderous Butterfly
The Mysterious Secrets of Uncle Bertie's Botanarium - Page 2 C6-9uIrXAAQ4vYh.jpg
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum