Go down
blondesnotbombs
Your leaves are making me horny

13 June - Hastings, NZ (Hawkes Bay Opera House) - Page 2 Empty Re: 2012 Tour of New Zealand and Australia General Chat

Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:56 pm
Amily wrote:and Jem's accordion! Surprised What do they use that for?!

My exact reaction to the accordian. I need to know and I need a good audio/video of the accordian playing now please.
emira
emira

13 June - Hastings, NZ (Hawkes Bay Opera House) - Page 2 Empty Re: 2012 Tour of New Zealand and Australia General Chat

Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:05 pm
blondesnotbombs wrote:
Amily wrote:and Jem's accordion! Surprised What do they use that for?!

My exact reaction to the accordian. I need to know and I need a good audio/video of the accordian playing now please.

Must be the new song! :#fit#:
gezyka
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:15 pm
Amily wrote:Bret's cape. :#love3#:

and Jem's accordion! Surprised What do they use that for?!
At first I thought Bret had a red Twizzler in his mouth. :#lol#: :#love3#:

And that accordion is so cute! If not for the new song, maybe 1353 with a little different instrumentation? :#shrug#: (going to the next show thread where this has probably been figured out :#lol#: )
Ami
Ami
Administrator

13 June - Hastings, NZ (Hawkes Bay Opera House) - Page 2 Empty Re: 13 June - Hastings, NZ

Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:18 am
[size=130:34xk1buk]Waiter's lucky Flight

The Flight of the Conchords are winning fans throughout the country as they tour this month.

Waiter Sam Steevens could hardly believe it when the duo handed him a $100 tip for serving them breakfast in a Napier cafe.

Bret McKenzie and Jemaine Clement dropped into Mister D's on Thursday morning, hours after playing the opening gig of their nationwide tour in Hastings.

They were joined by their support act, American comedian Arj Barker, for a leisurely three-hour brekkie before heading off to another concert in Hamilton.

The trio joked with staff and scoffed down special doughnuts injected with custard and chocolate via a syringe.

"
Our doughnuts are pretty famous and I was impressed that the guys managed to cope with a double syringe-full of filling as not too many people can handle that,"
Steevens said.

"
The bill came to about $75 and I was delighted when they handed us a tip that was bigger than the bill. Jemaine said it was because we rocked their socks off with the breakfast.

"
They also loved our granola. They bought some from us and we also gave them some for free. They joked that they weren't really comedians, they were actually secret granola dealers."
[url=NZ Herald][/url]

:#lol#: :#love3#: :#love3#: :#love3#: :#love3#:
emira
emira

13 June - Hastings, NZ (Hawkes Bay Opera House) - Page 2 Empty Re: 13 June - Hastings, NZ

Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:12 am
^^ :#fit#: :#rofl#: :#love3#:
gezyka
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute

Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:02 am
Aww! :#lol#: :#bret#: :#blowkiss#: :#jem#: :#blowkiss#:

special doughnuts injected with custard and chocolate via a syringe.
:#rofl#: That description sounds nasty. "
custard and chocolate filled donuts"
would suffice.
Sponsored content

13 June - Hastings, NZ (Hawkes Bay Opera House) - Page 2 Empty Re: 13 June - Hastings, NZ (Hawkes Bay Opera House)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum