Go down
emira
emira

What We Do in the Shadows (2014) - Page 7 Empty Re: What We Do in the Shadows

Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:35 pm
Niamara wrote:My blu ray came in the mail today and I just wanted to share that I'm very excited. That's all Smile

That's awesome!

Let us know what the commentary is like, because I own the DVD version without it. Sad
Niamara
Niamara
Lost but happy at sea

Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:56 pm
I'm watching the commentary now. I don't want to share it here for legal reasons, but I really want you guys to hear it, lol. Were I a wealthy woman, I would purchase it for all of you. I will do my best recap the best parts though.
emira
emira

Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:21 pm
Niamara wrote:I'm watching the commentary now. I don't want to share it here for legal reasons, but I really want you guys to hear it, lol. Were I a wealthy woman, I would purchase it for all of you. I will do my best recap the best parts though.

Ooh, spoilers ahead! :#haha#: :#cheer#: Thanks!
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:52 pm
Niamara wrote:My blu ray came in the mail today and I just wanted to share that I'm very excited. That's all Smile

Exciting! I love all the extras, some of the deleted scenes had me laughing out loud - hard, but I'm still offended they didn't include a gag reel.

emira wrote:Let us know what the commentary is like, because I own the DVD version without it. Sad

Aw that's a shame! I noticed the DVD didn't have the commentary so I ponied up and got the blu-ray. It was worth it, from what I remember from the commentary it was a lot of how they got certain shots and who played certain minor roles, which a lot were people they already knew unsurprisingly. Also they pointed out when they other started breaking character. :#haha#: :#love3#:
Sponsored content

What We Do in the Shadows (2014) - Page 7 Empty Re: What We Do in the Shadows (2014)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum