hellomyfriend
sheila
sargifster
45 posters
Go down
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Sunshine through the Clouds... - Page 18 Empty Re: Sunshine through the Clouds...

Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:31 pm
emira wrote:I wish I could hear him :#heart#:

I know! Sad And find out what he's laughing about.
chrissycubana
Caribbean Lady

Sunshine through the Clouds... - Page 18 Empty Re: Sunshine through the Clouds...

Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:29 pm
onlyalways wrote:
emira wrote:I wish I could hear him :#heart#:

I know! Sad And find out what he's laughing about.

:#cloud9#: :#cloud9#: :#cloud9#: :#cloud9#: :#cloud9#: :#cloud9#: :#cloud9#: :#cloud9#: :#cloud9#: :#cloud9#: :#cloud9#:
chrissycubana
Caribbean Lady

Wed May 23, 2012 9:18 pm
Sunshine through the Clouds... - Page 18 2h49t9s.jpg

(from the MIB III premiere)
introinter2003
Considering second-hand underpants

Thu May 24, 2012 9:27 am
I don´t know why the heck I haven´t discovered this tread ´till today. It´s too cute for words, and the idea is sublime. I love you all who had posted here.

Impossible not to cheer up!
My heart has reached its melting point in just a few seconds of watching, and now i´m all "
aawwwwwww"
with a stupid look at my face. If someone is looking at me right now, they´ll be thinking i´m watching babies or puppies pics
:#cloud9#: :#cloud9#: :#cloud9#:
emira
emira

Thu May 24, 2012 11:45 am
introinter2003 wrote:I don´t know why the heck I haven´t discovered this tread ´till today. It´s too cute for words, and the idea is sublime. I love you all who had posted here.

Impossible not to cheer up!
My heart has reached its melting point in just a few seconds of watching, and now i´m all "
aawwwwwww"
with a stupid look at my face. If someone is looking at me right now, they´ll be thinking i´m watching babies or puppies pics
:#cloud9#: :#cloud9#: :#cloud9#:

:#lol#:

You're welcome to visit this thread any time. Especially on grey and blue days :;
D:

:#jem#: :#blowkiss#:
CeliaMoon
I'm making a lasagne... for one

Fri May 25, 2012 3:00 pm
chrissycubana wrote:Sunshine through the Clouds... - Page 18 2h49t9s.jpg

(from the MIB III premiere)

GUH. He needs to stop it. Just...ugh. My heart can't take that kind of smile. Cut it out, Jemaine. (Okay, not really, but still, GUH.)

I'm trying to figure out why I've just now joined this forum. I've been following the Tumblr for ages!
emira
emira

Fri May 25, 2012 3:58 pm
CeliaMoon wrote:I'm trying to figure out why I've just now joined this forum. I've been following the Tumblr for ages!

You've got SO much to catch up on, Celia. :8-): Tumblr is just a tip of an iceberg, which is this forum, of course.

If you need any help what and where to look for, just ask! :#cheer#:
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Fri May 25, 2012 11:33 pm
emira wrote:
CeliaMoon wrote:I'm trying to figure out why I've just now joined this forum. I've been following the Tumblr for ages!

You've got SO much to catch up on, Celia. :8-): Tumblr is just a tip of an iceberg, which is this forum, of course.

Oh yeah, you have like weeks of forum homework. :#lol#: But it's fun and you'll love it. :#thumbsup#:
CeliaMoon
I'm making a lasagne... for one

Tue May 29, 2012 9:56 pm
onlyalways wrote:
emira wrote:

Oh yeah, you have like weeks of forum homework. :#lol#: But it's fun and you'll love it. :#thumbsup#:

EEK! So excited! Very Happy Now I just need to find an avatar and figure out a signature...
chrissycubana
Caribbean Lady

Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:55 pm
Sunshine through the Clouds... - Page 18 2vvqkhu.jpg

Auckland 2012
introinter2003

Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:22 pm
chrissycubana wrote:Sunshine through the Clouds... - Page 18 2vvqkhu.jpg

Auckland 2012

my-heart-explodes

look at those cheeks!!! :#love3#: :#love3#: :#love3#:
chrissycubana
Caribbean Lady

Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:13 am
Sunshine through the Clouds... - Page 18 Syd15.jpg

Sunshine through the Clouds... - Page 18 1209.jpg

Sunshine through the Clouds... - Page 18 1210.jpg

Sunshine through the Clouds... - Page 18 6BEeP.jpg

Sunshine through the Clouds... - Page 18 7534686058_ca0392e344_b.jpg

Sydney July 5
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:29 am
chrissycubana wrote:Sunshine through the Clouds... - Page 18 Syd15.jpg

It looks like he's having an uncontrollable fit here, I'm flashing back to the Season 2 outtakes where Rhys is somewhere close by. But I'm sure it's just them telling the muffin story. Razz
Jairyanna

Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:31 pm
Ok, this thread is just toooo cute! (As is Jemaine :#love3#: ). How can one guy be so adorable and gorgeous and sexy and sweet and cute all at the same time?? :#heart#: :#heart#:
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:10 pm
Jairyanna wrote:Ok, this thread is just toooo cute! (As is Jemaine :#love3#: ). How can one guy be so adorable and gorgeous and sexy and sweet and cute all at the same time?? :#heart#: :#heart#:

I'm glad you've enjoyed catching up on these... specialized threads we'll call them. :#haha#: Hopefully when the guys tour again you'll be around to participate with us. :#happyyes#:
Jairyanna

Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:19 pm
Oh yis, I've enjoyed catching up :#excited2#: Possibly a little too much Razz

I really want to see them if they tour again! I hope they do! They're *so* good live. And seeing Jemaine's smile in real life would just be mind-blowing :#cloud9#: How many times have you seen them?
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:25 pm
Jairyanna wrote:How many times have you seen them?
I'm quite positive Courtney (onlyalways) holds the record. :#lol#: :#angel#: :#blowkiss#:

I've seen them 5 times and it was amazing every time!! Every fan should see them at least once if given the chance and then after you'll want to see them as many times as you possibly can every time they go on tour. Guaranteed. :;
D:
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:39 pm
Amily wrote:
Jairyanna wrote:How many times have you seen them?
I'm quite positive Courtney (onlyalways) holds the record. :#lol#: :#angel#: :#blowkiss#:

I think I do too...

Spoiler'd because of embarrassment:

Spoiler:

But their shows are SO FUN, especially when you meet up with other fans from the board. :#love3#: :#cloud9#: Even with that many under my belt I still want to try and see them live again. I think it's become like a hobby for most of us here. Razz

Every fan should see them at least once if given the chance and then after you'll want to see them as many times as you possibly can every time they go on tour. Guaranteed. :;
D:

THIS. THIS ASTUTE OBSERVATION IS %1,000,000 TRUE.

I was like, "
Sure I'll see them live, that sounds fun"
the first time and then BAM! my life was ruined.
caiknbake
caiknbake
PANTIES ON

Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:17 pm
onlyalways wrote:I was like, "
the first time and then BAM! my life was [s:3ohyulmh]ruined[/s:3ohyulmh] given new meaning.

fixed :#thumbsup#:
Jairyanna

Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:05 pm
Guys, I'm so jealous! In a nice way :#glomp#: I can tell from just listening to the recordings of live shows and watching Youtube vids that their concerts are so much fun. I'm so upset I've missed out on all this epicness! :8-): I can't wait to be a proper Flighty! Making up for it in a big way now :;
D:
How long have you guys been following them? Have you been all the way from the start?
caiknbake
caiknbake
PANTIES ON

Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:58 pm
that depends on what you mean by "
the start."
ami started this board, so she's definitely been here for a while, and i joined just a couple months after the board started. there are a few die-hards who've been here that long, and even more die-hards who've joined us since then Smile

but FOTC was around well before this board started, and there are those out there who have been following them for longer than we have. we just happened to hit the sweet spot right when they were getting to be pretty famous, so the shows were relatively new and they were doing lots of tours for their albums. i will say, though, if i hadn't found this board, there's no way i would have seen them as many times as i have - we definitely have ami to thank for that :#glomp#: and as coco said, the shows are way more fun when you're able to get together with other flighties, and we have ami to thank for that as well :#angel#: :#blowkiss#: when the next tour rolls around ( :#pray#: :#pray#: :#pray#: ) you'll see what we mean.

but in the mean time, it's all about catching up on the old stuff and getting to know people here. so glad you've stuck around! :#cheer#:
emira
emira

Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:42 pm
Thanks, Caik, for summing us up. :#glomp#:

Are you talking about money? Yes, I've spent a bit on them. Razz Coco even flew to New Zealand to see them! :#notworthy#:
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:12 pm
Very well said Caik. :#love3#: Me personally I joined about a year after Caik, toward the end of their original run of season two of the show. At the time I joined I felt like I missed out on a lot too when it came to the board and all the shows I could have gone to. But since then Bret and Jemaine have had more tours and projects than I ever expected to be a part of, and I don't see them stopping anytime soon. At least I hope not when it comes to touring. So if you stick around a bit Jairyanna, I'm sure we'll hear some type of exciting news where you can become "
a proper flighty"
, but in my eyes I think that anyone that joins and loves the board as much as the participants is already an honorary flighty. Smile

emira wrote:

Are you talking about money? Yes, I've spent a bit on them. Razz

That, and my life in general has been so devoted to them over the years. As well as the board, and of course you guys. :#heart#: So it's a good type of ruined life. :;
D:

emira wrote:Coco even flew to New Zealand to see them! :#notworthy#:
I don't know what you're talking about... :#lol#: :#shy#:
emira
emira

Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:27 am
onlyalways wrote:
emira wrote:Coco even flew to New Zealand to see them! :#notworthy#:
I don't know what you're talking about... :#lol#: :#shy#:

Let's say you visited New Zealand and they just happen to tour at the same time. :;
):
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:03 am
Caik!!!!! :#glomp#: :#glomp#: :#glomp#:

You're too sweet. :#cheekkiss#:

Jairy, I became a fan in winter of 2007 and started the board in January 2008. I was hit pretty hard once I discovered the guys and just wanted a place I could be a complete and utter fangirl for them. :#lol#: So I created this place and it has turned into something great I could have never imagined. Have met some wonderful wonderful ladies... some I haven't met yet but would love to one day. We've all made some great friends here... it's become more than just a place to talk about FOTC for some of us. Our internet home if you will. :;
D:

I'm like Courtney, I already consider you a Flighty because you're here, you're posting and you love the guys! :#thumbsup#:

I've enjoyed since you joined the board, I'm so glad you're digging in and not afraid to post even though the threads are old and dusty. It's nice to be reminded the good times we've had here so thank you. :#heart#:

Also, thank you to the rest of you girls who continue to check in here. It means a lot that you're still here. :#grouphug#:
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum