Go down
pukeko
There's nothin' wrong

Close Up Interview with Deidre Tarrant - September 5, 2008 Empty Close Up Interview with Deidre Tarrant - September 5, 2008

Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:21 am
Here's the Close Up interview that was on tv here tonight. I think it will work for all you foreign folk.

rokkers
The day time of the night

Close Up Interview with Deidre Tarrant - September 5, 2008 Empty Interview with Brets Mum

Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:04 am
"Really good looking" *shot of jemaine*
Coincidence?
I think not..

It sure did work.
Bret's mum is so adorable.
Thanks for that!
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret

Close Up Interview with Deidre Tarrant - September 5, 2008 Empty Interview with Brets Mum

Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:51 am
She said that Bret loves America!   Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

She has an "I <3 Bret" button!   Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Bret looks sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! (duh)   Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
nikki78
Ah, Gerard Depardieu

Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:05 am
hellomyfriend wrote:She has an "I <3 Bret" button!   Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I know.. how CUTE is that? The only thing missing is a childhood picture of Bret. I would really like to see that... especially because I picture him being small like Sam Weir from Freaks & Geeks.

Razz
kvanvalk
Lost but happy at sea

Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:47 am
What a flipping great interview!  Going over to the Emmy's just for the day, eh?    Wink

P.S. Where can I get a I <3 Bret Button?!?!

Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:58 am
awww...she is just soo cool! I would love to hang out with her!

*phew* I'm glad she mentioned that the media is trying to 'get the bite' of them splitting up...because I have really been trying to ignore that! lol she is such a neat woman...I would love to meet her at least.
Let's all go to New Zealand! Very Happy lol
ines
Let's boom the boom

Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:20 am
THAT WAS THE BEST THING I'VE SEEN IN DAYS!
I loved mums perspective.
Thanks Pukeko!!!! I love the insight!

Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:59 am
Bret's mom is adorable.  Must run in the family.   Very Happy
ohjeez
Posing like a swan

Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:12 pm
Ukulady wrote:"Really good looking" *shot of jemaine*
Coincidence?
I think not..

that made me LOL.

thanks for posting this! it was ADORABLE! i love bret's mum!

it's so cool that they were in the hong kong newspaper! they are definitely taking over the world.   Cool

oh and i must get one of those pins...
rokkers

Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:03 pm
step0nmi wrote:awww...she is just soo cool! I would love to hang out with her!

*phew* I'm glad she mentioned that the media is trying to 'get the bite' of them splitting up...because I have really been trying to ignore that! lol she is such a neat woman...I would love to meet her at least.
Let's all go to New Zealand! Very Happy lol

I'm in!

Intinnery so far is:

Visit Bret's Mum
Visit toothbrush fence.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:08 pm
Aww, I love Bret's mum! Heart
And I do have a wee bit of a weak spot for press that refers to Jemaine as Bret's "other half."
rokkers

Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:19 pm
parapluie wrote:Aww, I love Bret's mum! Heart
And I do have a wee bit of a weak spot for press that refers to Jemaine as Bret's "other half."

Haha. I've seen your artworks and read your stories.. I'm not surprised you have a soft spot for that Razz
Don't worry, so do I.. Undecided

Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:29 pm
Ukulady wrote:
parapluie wrote:Aww, I love Bret's mum! Heart
And I do have a wee bit of a weak spot for press that refers to Jemaine as Bret's " other half."

Haha. I've seen your artworks and read your stories.. I'm not surprised you have a soft spot for that Razz
Don't worry, so do I.. Undecided

Shhhh. However shall I be taken srsly as an artist if my reputation keeps finding me?
pukeko
There's nothin' wrong

Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:52 am
Let's all go to New Zealand

I have one couch. And a spare dog kennel. You guys can fight over which one you get   Wink
rokkers

Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:55 am
pukeko wrote:
Let's all go to New Zealand

I have one couch. And a spare dog kennel. You guys can fight over which one you get   Wink

How spacious is the kennel?
Razz

Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:17 pm
ditto on bret's mum is adorable and i want a bret pin and such.....

but gah!!! i always thought bret's mum was just a teacher. i had no idea that she travels with her own company!!! the dancer nerd in me was squeeing just as much at seeing the dance footage as i was at the bret family adorableness!!! just from those few clips, her company looks like something i'd totally be into! Very Happy .....damnit sin! shoulda gotten the damn dance degree! then you coulda auditioned for bret's mum's company!!! *slaps forehead*
meagan
Turning white clouds grey

Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:10 pm
lol i taped this when it was on! a have a tape of their HBO one night stand, and 2 interviews of them! yes......anyway, i can't believe Bret could play 11 instruments! that's just wow!
Sponsored content

Close Up Interview with Deidre Tarrant - September 5, 2008 Empty Re: Close Up Interview with Deidre Tarrant - September 5, 2008

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum