talkingstove
Katie
chloe
53 posters
Go down
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Doppelgangers: Jemaine's turn. . - Page 14 Empty Re: Doppelgangers: Jemaine's turn. .

Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:26 pm
Amily wrote:#loveeyes# It's like mixture of Jemaine and Keiran all rolled into one! :#lol#:

[s:2v66hwhw]and Andrew WK[/s:2v66hwhw]
sargifster
Tech Admin

Doppelgangers: Jemaine's turn. . - Page 14 Empty Re: Doppelgangers: Jemaine's turn. .

Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:06 pm
emira wrote:Surprised

Doppelgangers: Jemaine's turn. . - Page 14 L.jpg

They supported The Phoenix Foundation at the Borderline in London last Saturday and were great! Here's their [url=MySpace][/url]. :#love3#:

Anyway :#haha#:

:#rofl#:

They were great. :#thumbsup#:
unabridged0
There's nothin' wrong

Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:22 pm
Okay, I honestly have no idea if any of you will agree with me, but for some reason I REALLY think Mike Lombardo looks like Jemaine. :#shrug#:

[align=right:326wc1jn]Oh, and I'
m still alive. Sorry I'
ve been gone for so long. :#sadlove#: [/align:326wc1jn]
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:15 pm
I can see it! :#aziz#: Especially in the lips.

unabridged0 wrote:[align=right:3eva2ge3]Oh, and I'
m still alive. Sorry I'
ve been gone for so long. :#sadlove#: [/align:3eva2ge3]

[align=right:3eva2ge3]No sorrys! :#hug#:

Glad to have you here whenever we can. :)
[/align:3eva2ge3]
emira
emira

Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:44 pm
onlyalways wrote:
unabridged0 wrote:[align=right:2y2yjdr3]Oh, and I'
m still alive. Sorry I'
ve been gone for so long. :#sadlove#: [/align:2y2yjdr3]

[align=right:2y2yjdr3]No sorrys! :#hug#:

Glad to have you here whenever we can. :)
[/align:2y2yjdr3]

[align=right:2y2yjdr3]:#happyyes#: :#hug#: [/align:2y2yjdr3]
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:10 pm
unabridged0 wrote:Okay, I honestly have no idea if any of you will agree with me, but for some reason I REALLY think Mike Lombardo looks like Jemaine. :#shrug#:
I can see it! :#happyyes#:

[align=right:x41jl02k]Oh, and I'
m still alive. Sorry I'
ve been gone for so long. :#sadlove#: [/align:x41jl02k]

[align=right:x41jl02k]Don'
t be sorry! :#hug#: Like the others have said, it'
s just nice to have you here when you can get here. :)
[/align:x41jl02k]
emira
emira

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:41 am
This girl really thinks it's Jemaine:

Doppelgangers: Jemaine's turn. . - Page 14 5578021051_1e1c7de032_b.jpg

3/31/11

Jemaine!
[url=source][/url]

Unless he took off his beard, and then glued on back for MIB3 shooting. We know he sometimes glues his beard on. :;
):
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:12 pm
emira wrote:Unless he took off his beard, and then glued on back for MIB3 shooting. We know he sometimes glues his beard on. :;
):

:#haha#:

Saw this on Twitter today...

Enjoying Jemaine Clement's guest spot presenting BBC News this morning: http://www.capitalcaptures.com/picsK001/kates0016cc.JPG

I was all "
WHAAAA?! Surprised "
but then I clicked on the link...

Doppelgangers: Jemaine's turn. . - Page 14 Kates0016cc.JPG

:#lol#: :#happyno#:
emira
emira

Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:45 pm
:#hmm#: it must be the jaw... and the glasses... maybe? :#lol#:
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:27 pm
Amily wrote:Saw this on Twitter today...

Enjoying Jemaine Clement's guest spot presenting BBC News this morning: http://www.capitalcaptures.com/picsK001/kates0016cc.JPG

I was all "
WHAAAA?! Surprised "
but then I clicked on the link...

Doppelgangers: Jemaine's turn. . - Page 14 Kates0016cc.JPG

:#lol#: :#happyno#:

Whaaa?? I don't see any reminiscent of Jemaine at all.

Um, they both have faces? :#shrug#:
introinter2003
Considering second-hand underpants

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:27 am
I´m afraid that finding a reasonable Jemaine´s doppelganger is mission impossible, they broke the mold after doing him, i´m sure the world would implode and /or explode if there was more than one jemaine on earth... I can find some Bret resemblances easily, in fact, I think he is exactly like the perfect mix of two of my boyfriend´s buddies (wish I could have pics and tease them to all the breteros here :;
D: )
But for Jemaine...I haven´t never, ever, seen nobody even near to him. His features are really weird, I mean, in an extremely hot weirdness sense :#evilgrin#:
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:34 am
introinter2003 wrote:I´m afraid that finding a reasonable Jemaine´s doppelganger is mission impossible, they broke the mold after doing him, i´m sure the world would implode and /or explode if there was more than one jemaine on earth... I can find some Bret resemblances easily, in fact, I think he is exactly like the perfect mix of two of my boyfriend´s buddies (wish I could have pics and tease them to all the breteros here :;
D: )
But for Jemaine...I haven´t never, ever, seen nobody even near to him. His features are really weird, I mean, in an extremely hot weirdness sense :#evilgrin#:

Wellll we're pretty lenient on what gets posted here. Example: The latest entry, a picture of a woman. :#haha#: And there was a garden gnome posted not that long ago. :#rofl#:

But yeah, to find someone who genuinely looks like him, especially in ~real life~ (Benicio Del Toro will always remind me of Jemaine), is tough. They really did break the mold after him. Why would they do that?! We could have each had a Jemaine! :'(
introinter2003
Considering second-hand underpants

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:28 am
onlyalways wrote:Wellll we're pretty lenient on what gets posted here. Example: The latest entry, a picture of a woman. :#haha#: And there was a garden gnome posted not that long ago. :#rofl#:

:#lol#: yeah yeah, I can remember this one. I know it´s just for fun! :#haha#:

(Benicio Del Toro will always remind me of Jemaine)
That´s the only one that I could agree, as benicio is quite hot, sometimes (his wolf impersonation was a total turn off for me: that haircut, he looked like Saint Anthony!)

They really did break the mold after him. Why would they do that?! We could have each had a Jemaine! :'(

Oh no, dear!!!, I´m afraid that would be very hazardous for the environment, very dangerous global heating rise, for sure,the worl would be too hot to handle. But just one Jemaine more...near my home...yis, that would be fine :#evilgrin#: :#thud#:
zap
I'm not crying

Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:59 pm
Haven't been here in a zillion years, but just saw Heartbreakers streaming on Netflix and Romain Duris reminded me so much of Jemaine that I had to come back and post to the only people I could think of who would find this as significant as I did.
emira
emira

Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:10 pm
zap wrote:Haven't been here in a zillion years, but just saw Heartbreakers streaming on Netflix and Romain Duris reminded me so much of Jemaine that I had to come back and post to the only people I could think of who would find this as significant as I did.

:#lol#: thanks :#glomp#: :#thumbsup#:
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:17 pm
From [url=reddit][/url]:

Doppelgangers: Jemaine's turn. . - Page 14 UJ5RX.jpg

:#clap#: :#lol#: ( :#loveeyes#: )
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:56 am
Amily wrote:From [url=reddit][/url]:

Doppelgangers: Jemaine's turn. . - Page 14 UJ5RX.jpg

:#clap#: :#lol#: ( :#loveeyes#: )

Whaaaaaaaaaa-?! :#rofl#:

That is actually super good. I'm guessing &
hoping it was for Halloween.

Spoiler:
emira
emira

Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:22 am
Doppelgangers: Jemaine's turn. . - Page 14 6336368793_23e2860bc3_b.jpg

Jemaine Clement

From Flight of the Concords, Rio and, Dinner For Schmucks!

Spotted and shot on the streets of Melbourne.
[url=source][/url]

:#hmm#: :#sadno#:
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:17 pm
emira wrote:
Jemaine Clement

From Flight of the Concords, Rio and, Dinner For Schmucks!

Spotted and shot on the streets of Melbourne.
[url=source][/url]

:#hmm#: :#sadno#:
:#lol#: I saw that too and was all like :#thumbsdown#: :#thumbsdown#: :#thumbsdown#:

Nice try though photographer. Razz
gezyka
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute

Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:04 pm
Doppelgangers: Jemaine's turn. . - Page 14 75eef5d8d2e411e1bb23123138106a6e_7.jpg
[url=instagram][/url]

Evidently this is a guy named Lyle in Portland. :#jem#:
jemaineclemaine99
I'm making a lasagne... for one

Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:12 am
my two favorite actors: jemaine and gael garcia bernal. can you tell i have a "
type"
? :#loveeyes#:
jemaineclemaine99
I'm making a lasagne... for one

Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:39 am
two of my favorite musicians: jemaine and colombian rock star juanes. something about those dark haired guys with green eyes... :#blowkiss#:
emira
emira

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:14 am
jemaineclemaine99 wrote:my two favorite actors: jemaine and gael garcia bernal. can you tell i have a "
type"
? :#loveeyes#:

Surprised :#rofl#:

I've never seen they might be similar! :#haha#:
gezyka
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute

Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:54 pm
Amily wrote:[align=center:3kxobdax]Doppelgangers: Jemaine's turn. . - Page 14 2emd73d.jpg

:#haha#: [/align:3kxobdax]
Another of these ads:

Doppelgangers: Jemaine's turn. . - Page 14 Fashion-fail-a-catalog-for-speed-suits2.jpg

umm, best doppelganger ever? :#notworthy#:
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:13 pm
gezyka wrote:Doppelgangers: Jemaine's turn. . - Page 14 Couples-speed-suit.jpg

Didn't we already discuss this picture???

*checks back in the thread*

Answer: [url=Yes][/url]. :#lol#:
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum