Go down

BPM Magazine - Issue 91 / 2008 Empty BPM Magazine - Issue 91 / 2008

Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:02 am
Holy cow! i just went on WTF! and they had this really great link to the BPM magazine that the boys are in this month! You can actually scroll through the WHOLE magazine!!!  

here the WTF! homepage just incase my second link doesn't work:
http://www.whatthefolk.net/index.htm

HOPE THIS WORKS!
http://70.86.150.130/bpm/#

BPM Magazine - Issue 91 / 2008 LWlxmzW

this is sooo cool! a virtual magazine!

**Admin note: Link to this interview no longer available at source. Sad  
kvanvalk
Lost but happy at sea

BPM Magazine - Issue 91 / 2008 Empty BPM magazine!

Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:17 am
Thanks for posting this!    Smile
talkingstove
Beneath a willow tree

Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:03 pm
Stephanie, it's awesome that you found this and it is cool that they put the magazine on the internet to view. It was a good find my dear!

But...

Did anyone else think that the article itself absolutely sucked? I mean, first they spelled Jemaine's name wrong the entire article, second, she asked them pretty shiity questions, third, they only used the pictures that are on their myspace (I'm guessing that they didn't take them for the magazine, right? Plus, I'm greedy and wanted new ones...), and fourth, the whole article seemed to be about how the girl felt about them and how she was almost angry that they were getting famous while she was part of a rat race that she demeans unworthy of her artistic abilities. Where is the originality in this article?! Plus, you could tell that she used a thesaurus in order to make her seem more educated than she really was. I hate reading articles where you can tell the author either thinks too highly of themselves or are trying too hard to impress the readers. Bleh...

This article has made me unbelievably sad. Sad

Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:15 pm
i haven't read the whole article yet...but from what I have read it does seem to have a little bit of lack luster...you could totally be right DEANNA (lol...wanted to make sure I got that right  Wink ) but...someone did already post a comment to the guys about it..it may be gone now. I thought that was entirely dumb of her...and quite rude! she didn't even speak to them...did she?
boomqueen
boomqueen
I'll nibble chips off your hips

Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:06 pm
I noticed how much the interviewer SUCKED...Jemaine's name spelt wrong, stupid questions, not quoting the HvR song correctly it's "My rhymes and records they don't get played because my records and rhymes they don't get made"!!! She said records and rhymes both times!!

I hate interviews when the person thinks they know what they are talking about and really have no effing clue!!

Thanks for posting this though steph...at least with every interview we usually learn something new about the guys...but this person ruined this one for me a little

Last edited by 3 on Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret

Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:13 pm
I noticed the "Jermaine" too.  Seriously, does it take that long to verify the spelling of the subject's name?  I can't believe someone was paid to write that article.
boomqueen
boomqueen

Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:14 pm
OH I FORGOT ONE OF THE MOST ANNOYING PARTS

THE Eagle vs THE Shark

I MEAN....COME ON!! Right?
ohjeez
Posing like a swan

Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:38 pm
^ is that an AD reference i spot there?   Razz

yeah this article wasn't the best...

UGH I HATE WHEN PEOPLE GET HIS NAME WRONG...HOW ANNOYING
caiknbake
caiknbake
PANTIES ON

Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:30 am
AD reference - lolololol oh COME ON!!!!!!!   Very Happy

yes, i also thought this article was crap in a hat....which is why, when i saw the mag in a bookstore and read the article, i decided to not even buy it. it didn't have new pics, and in any case i really hate to patronize a mag that can't even shell out for a reporter who can write competently, let alone one that has done even an ounce of research   Razz
boomqueen
boomqueen

Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:47 am
Ad reference? I don't get it....am I stupid or something? lol
Katie
Katie
Totally Fine

Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:09 pm
*boom-queen* wrote:Ad reference? I don't get it....am I stupid or something? lol

No way Jess, you're just awesome for referencing Arrested Development without even knowing it! lol

I wonder how many righteously indignant emails this magazine has gotten from intelligent fans such as ourselves.   Very Happy
boomqueen
boomqueen

Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:19 pm
Oh....I was referencing Arj Barker actually lol
Sponsored content

BPM Magazine - Issue 91 / 2008 Empty Re: BPM Magazine - Issue 91 / 2008

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum