Go down
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Interview for Nightline, 3News Empty Interview for Nightline, 3News

Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:45 pm
Excited  Excited  Excited  Excited

Folk comedy duo Flight of the Conchords feature on this evening’s Nightline programme and have given fans an early taste of what’s to come.

Men In Black III Jemaine Clement and Oscar winner Bret McKenzie are currently touring New Zealand as musical comedy act Flight of the Conchords.

It’s the first time the Conchords have toured their home country since 2009 and nearly 50,000 tickets have been sold.

The interview will feature in tonight’s Nightline programme on TV3 at 10:30pm and will be posted in full on 3news.co.nz later tonight.

Excited 2

Last edited by Ami on Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Interview for Nightline, 3News Empty Re: Interview for Nightline, 3News

Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:08 am
ROFL Are you kidding me?! We were just watching TV3 and I was looking down doing something and my friend goes "Ah!" at the TV and I look up to see Bret and Jemaine (exactly like how they have the picture) on our TV! I don't even know what they were saying, my brain didn't have time to register what was happening.   Haha

Good to know! May have to stay up and watch it on the TV. Cheesy smile
emira
emira

Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:36 pm
onlyalways wrote:I don't even know what they were saying, my brain didn't have time to register what was happening.   Haha  

I'm not sure if they knew what they were saying either!   Haha

Here's the INTERVIEW  Excited  On cloud 9

and Flight of the Conchords announce one more show video.  Cheesy smile
caiknbake
caiknbake
PANTIES ON

Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:19 am
augh, it's so nice to see them together again. what an adorable interview   In love
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:30 pm
I finally got the chance to watch both of the new interviews and this one is my favourite.  They're so friggin' cute and awkward! Have a fit Love 3

It's so so soooooo nice to see them together like this again.  I just couldn't stop smiling while watching.   On cloud 9

Last edited by Ami on Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:09 am
WOW They only played the "announce one more show" video on air. I'm SO happy they posted some of the raw interview too. They're so adorable and ridiculous!   ROFL ROFL ROFL

The Nightline preview is really cute too, that's what I randomly saw on the television and my mind couldn't register what was going on. But they cut out the very end when they are just staring at the camera and start tapping the papers in their hands on the desk.   Laughing
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum