Go down
emira
emira

Quantum Sheep and the Animal Orchestra Empty Quantum Sheep and the Animal Orchestra

Wed May 09, 2012 4:23 pm
It's good to see Jemaine coming back on stage of Bats Theatre. And in what a great company! :#love3#:

[size=150:3kxomeby]Quantum Sheep and the Animal Orchestra

[size=130:3kxomeby]Show Info

If you love animation, comedy and music then this is the show for you!

Guy Capper is back in his hometown with his most exciting animated comedy show to date! Rock out to a Soundtrack and voice talents including Jemaine Clement, Riki Gooch, Mike Nyland and Joe Callwood.
[url=BATS][/url]

I wanna see it! :'(
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Quantum Sheep and the Animal Orchestra Empty Re: Quantum Sheep and the Animal Orchestra

Wed May 09, 2012 6:58 pm
emira wrote:I wanna see it! :'(

Same! :'( :'(
gezyka
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute

Quantum Sheep and the Animal Orchestra Empty Re: Quantum Sheep and the Animal Orchestra

Thu May 10, 2012 2:15 pm
Can I audition for the orchestra? :#haha#:
blondesnotbombs
Your leaves are making me horny

Thu May 10, 2012 3:07 pm
So, does that mean they're playing the animation and doing the voices/music live? That would be a lot of fun to see.
emira
emira

Thu May 10, 2012 6:38 pm
blondesnotbombs wrote:So, does that mean they're playing the animation and doing the voices/music live? That would be a lot of fun to see.

That's what I've been wondering about... how it looks technically.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum