Ami
hellomyfriend
chrissycubana
32 posters
Go down
Zabel
Zabel
I'm not crying

Jemaine's big delicous derriere - Page 9 Empty Re: Jemaine's big delicous derriere

Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:34 pm
FunOnTheCouch wrote:
Zabel wrote:He does have a nice round butt. Supposedly he's blessed in *ahem* other areas as well.

Hi Zabel!
OK....I can't let your comment slide without a few questions...
Where is this information from? Is it reliable?
Turns out, this is a topic that interests me... :#lol#:

I remember on a fan page people said Taika and the Eagle vs Shark girl said it. Plus he has a big bulge in a lot of pics. :#evilgrin#:
Zabel
Zabel
I'm not crying

Jemaine's big delicous derriere - Page 9 Empty Re: Jemaine's big delicous derriere

Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:56 am
I'll see a lot of active threads here, and then I start posting and everyone vanishes. I feel like I'm a thread killer. Sad
FunOnTheCouch
FunOnTheCouch
Considering second-hand underpants

Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:00 am
No, not at all!
Posting in this message board definitely comes in waves. The same thing happens to me...I make several comments, and nothing for several days. I just get really busy and don't get a chance to comment very often, probably the same with the others...

Regarding Jemaine's "
assets"
, I would not at all be surprised if he was more than "
ample"
in that area. I'm hard pressed to find any flaws, so I'm just assuming he's awesome in that way as well. :#thumbsup#: :#evilgrin#:
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:46 pm
Zabel wrote:I'll see a lot of active threads here, and then I start posting and everyone vanishes. I feel like I'm a thread killer. Sad
Definitely not the case Zabel! :#hug#: Works just been crazy busy for me the last week and a half or so. Getting ready for our fiscal year end which is tomorrow, so I'll be having more time to come on here again really soon! I've hardly even had time for Twitter lately which is saying a lot! :#lol#: I tend to visit the board more when I'm on my laptop rather than my phone too, so when I have more free time I'll be here. You bet your ass I'll be here. :;
):

And so that this post adheres to the topic....

:#evilgrin#:
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum