Go down
drunkagain
Posing like a swan

NZTV Interview (clip) -  June 2007 Empty NZTV Interview (clip) - June 2007

Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:42 pm
Has this been posted before?  It's old but I don't remember seeing it here.  Hopefully it will be new to some of you at least.  Smile

http://tvnz.co.nz/view/video_popup_windows_skin/1185348
*Admin note: Sournce link removed.

(The NZTV video player thing can be a fickle bitch, but it seems to play this clip consistently in Windows Media)

NZTV Interview (clip) -  June 2007 Empty Short NZTV Interview Clip from June '07

Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:51 pm
Wow, thanks! I'm so surprised I didn't see this when is was posted two years ago. I have even searched the TVNZ site before for videos. Guess I didn't search hard enough!
blondesnotbombs
Your leaves are making me horny

NZTV Interview (clip) -  June 2007 Empty Short NZTV Interview Clip from June '07

Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:52 pm
Awww, I hadn't seen that! Bret looked gorgeous at the Eagle Vs. Shark premiere. Black shirt + white tie = [image]
gezyka
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute

Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:54 pm
Aww, not all people from the US are dumbericans. Sad Nice interview though...I liked the end when Bret was talking about Americans asking which islands his and Jemaine's. [image]
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret

Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:05 am
I typed it up:

BRET: {points at his clothed, skinny arm} I'll just show them the guns. ... You got my guns?

BLAHBLAHNARRATINGREPORTERBLAH

BRET: We worked over 100 days consecutively. We filmed for, like, 12 hours a day. And then the weekends we'd record the music and write the scripts.

JEMAINE: It was just a lot of work. It was more work than I've ever had to do.

BRET: It's a combination of, um...

JEMAINE: Hoplessness.

BRET: Of--yeah. Of losers. Hopeless losers.

RHYS: The blind leading the blind.

BRET: I think they get it. Yeah. I think they even get some stuff we don't realize they're getting. Like, um, I think they find it funny, just the way we talk. But then the problem comes when they don't understand what we're saying.

BLAHBLAHTALKINGWALKINGREPORTERBLAH

BRET: And then on the subways, I've been trying to avoid the carriages with posters of me in them. Or sitting at one end just. {hides face}

JEMAINE: It's quite strange around here at the moment. There's Eagle vs.--these posters {points at Eagle vs. Shark poster} and Flight of the Conchords posters all over the place

BRET: We've been joking about the possibility of, um, Americans traveling to New Zealand and going, "So where do Bret and Jemaine live? Where's their house? Which island's Bret's island? So is Bret north island, Jemaine south island?"

Smile
sargifster
Tech Admin

Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:16 am
hellomyfriend wrote:I typed it up:

Smile

Thanks for typing it up. I loved the editing and the description of the reporting. Best thing for them most of the time.   Laughing

Also imagine Jemaine in red shirt and very nicely clean-shaven.

Bret in black shirt and white tie with beard.

Hope the description doesn't make it worse. Very Happy

I am still trying...   Smile
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret

Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:25 am
sargifster wrote:
hellomyfriend wrote:I typed it up:

Smile

Thanks for typing it up. I loved the editing and the description of the reporting. Best thing for them most of the time.   Laughing

Also imagine Jemaine in red shirt and very nicely clean-shaven.

Bret in black shirt and white tie with beard.

Hope the description doesn't make it worse.   Very Happy

I am still trying...   Smile

Laughing Laughing Laughing

You're adorable.   I love you

Last edited by 57 on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Sponsored content

NZTV Interview (clip) -  June 2007 Empty Re: NZTV Interview (clip) - June 2007

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum